Thu, Sep 07|
Vienna School of Negotiation
Conflict Without Casualties :: Leading Out of Drama®
Leading yourself and others in conflict. Start a journey of self-discovery with new insights and specific practices for dealing with conflicts constructively. Including personal Drama Resilience Assessment (DRA) - GERMAN :: EUR 1,090.- (excl. VAT)
Time & Location
Sep 07, 2023, 9:30 AM GMT+2 – Sep 08, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Vienna School of Negotiation, Dorotheergasse 7, 1010 Vienna, Austria
About The Event
Negative conflict and drama cost valuable time, energy, and resources and distracts from team goals, strategic priorities, and work-critical activities.
This negative conflict energy is easy to feel, more difficult to diagnose and to avoid. Use different strategies to three compassion skills- more openness,solution orientationand constant responsibility- to bring into your teams and organization.
The following is planned:
· Decode drama roles and behavior
· Drama-based helping:Good intentions, unintended consequences
· Drama opponents and - allies -Cultures of gossip and sabotage
· Next Elements Compassion circle
· Three Compassion skills
· Good versus bad conflict
· Three Rules of the Compassion Circle
· Three key drama indicators
· Three choices for movement
· Match & Move: Coaching for personal responsibility
· The formula for conflict with Compassion
· My personal action plan
This training is the basis for the LOD Facilitator certification. Interesting for consultants, coaches, trainers, mediators, HR managers and people interested in a new conflict culture.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Sonja Rauschütz+43 699 1 953 2652 :: email@example.com
Starting with 4-6 participants, we also design tailor-made training for you and your team. The conditions are then to be negotiated.