Tue, Jun 27|
Vienna School of Negotiation
Managing Complexity & Crisis Negotiation with Moty Cristal
Sharpen your negotiator toolkit with Moty Cristal, former Israeli Deputy Chief Negotiator and international negotiation advisor also specialised in cyber crime
Time & Location
Jun 27, 2023, 9:00 AM GMT+2 – Jul 28, 2023, 5:00 PM GMT+2
Vienna School of Negotiation, Dorotheergasse 7/7, 1010 Wien, Österreich
About The Event
Control the process, control the outcome
- Any acute situation - be it a business or a political conflict - makes it necessary to build strategic communication channels in the shortest possible time, so that the process of negotiaton can be kept alive.
- Test and experience innovative techniques using case simulations, learning from zour practice and feedback.
- Design a multiparty negotiation proces, conduct and debrief. Here we will work with a Harvard case simulation.
Expand your negotiation repertoire for crisis management
- Combine strategic and occasional cooperation.
- Engage your opponent constructively.
- Gain deeper understanding of the dynamics of crisis and design your strategies under pressure.
- Share best practices advice with an exper tnegotiator and build on your existing skills set.
Special offer! This day is part of the 16th Executive Negotiators Program and can be booked separately.
Invite someone to join!
Price for Private Sector Organisations: 990 Euro, excl. VAT.
Price for Public Sector Organisations: 890 Euros, excl. VAT.