LIFE IS NEGOTIATION
We facilitate, train and coach your negotiation success
The Vienna School of Negotiation was founded by Sonja Rauschütz as a European meeting point for negotiation practitioners.
The idea was born in the late nineties at the Program On Negotiation, where Sonja Rauschütz, then faculty member of Harvard Law School, worked with the best-selling author Prof. Roger Fisher. (“Getting to Yes” or "Das Harvard Konzept").
We help professionalize negotiations by supporting all parties involved. Our cutting edge negotiation tools offer systemic support for individuals, teams and organisations to integrate negotiation knowledge into real life success.
Together with our internationally renowned partners we aspire a European movement to professionalize negotiations by supporting chief negotiators, negotiation support units and anybody committed to negotiation excellency. The focus lies equally on remarkable results, sustainable relations and efficient processes.
While we often work with experienced negotiation practitioners and we take special pride in our Young Negotiator Initiative where we help complement existing skills, sharpen the tools for great results and deal with different people constructively.
Life is negotiation. Time to take control of the process and be accountable for remarkable outcomes.
What we offer
In important matters professional support pays off. This is especially true when negotiations are emotional and conflict-ridden or when solutions need to be found across departments. We accompany you and your team in the structured, preparation, joint analysis and create a psychological profiling or negotiator agility assessments.
We facilitate each meeting with a light hand based on international best practice, side by side with your decision-makers or chief negotiators. Let's bundle our resources and solve the problems leveraging existing competencies.
VIENNA SCHOOL CERTIFICATION
The Vienna School is a method set comprising the three sides in negotiations: content - people - process. It is also a mindset for great results without collateral damage.
Our programs are academically sound, interactive, with real life examples and foster best practice exchange among experienced practitioners.
We help train your muscles, through continued learning and reflection. You expand your repertoire and strengthen your agility in difficult situations. How fit are you? Time to take control of the outcome of important negotiations? Get certified.
Harvard's Interest-based Negotiation, is a US-American method focusing on structured content preparation and active design and control of the process.
The Process Communication Model® (PCM) and the effective Leading Out of Drama® with Compassionate Accountability strengthen your own agility and offer practical instructions for dealing with people. Knowledge of motivation, predictable behaviour in conflicts and one's own personality architecture are crucial factors in any collaboration.
VIENNA SCHOOL INITIATIVES
The Vienna School's purpose is to contribute, aside from economic considerations and help raise voices of different perspectives.From the beginning, the Vienna School teams have accompanied international and local political and social dialogue between conflicting parties, building a bridge between generations and diverse parts of our society.
In our current studies, we focus on the resilience of negotiators and the success factors of interpersonal cooperation.
Head of Human Ressources
"Getting to Yes" and Sonja Rauschütz in their special way have changed the way we work together, our conversation culture and our project design. This training is a real asset to personal and professional life.
Vice President Sales
Sonja Rauschütz's analyses and her ability to focus are unique.
This training goes beyond providing you with the skills required to be a good negotiator. It changes your mindset, takes you out of your comfort zone shaped by your studies and profession.
LIKE. CHRISTOPH GELBMANN,
The Harvard concept is one of the few seminars where I always have the materials at hand. The seminar and Sonja Rauschütz impressed me very much.
- Wed, Jan 10Vienna School of NegotiationJan 10, 2024, 9:30 AM GMT+1 – Apr 18, 2024, 5:30 PM GMT+2Continue your journey from seasoned practitioner to certified negotiation professional with the innovative Vienna School Toolkit. Discover your passion for negotiation and work towards sustainable negotiation success without collateral damage. Assess in advance your agility as negotiator and apply - Program held in GERMAN. Tuition of EUR 11,900 (excl. VAT) ALL PROGRAMS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED AND ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US.
- Wed, Jan 10Vienna School of NegotiationJan 10, 2024, 9:30 AM GMT+1 – Jul 05, 2024, 6:00 PM GMT+2Continue your journey from seasoned practitioner to certified negotiation professional with the innovative Vienna School Toolkit. Discover your passion for negotiation and work towards sustainable negotiation success without collateral damage. Assess in advance your agility as negotiator and apply - Program held in GERMAN. Tuition of EUR 11,900 (excl. VAT) ALL PROGRAMS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED AND ARE AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL US.
- Thu, Jan 11Wiener Schule der VerhandlungsführungJan 11, 2024, 9:30 AM GMT+1 – Jan 12, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1Erkennen Sie unterschiedliche Persönlichkeitstypen, Motivation, Kommunikations- und Konfliktverhalten. Nutzen Sie das eigene PCM PERSÖNLICHKEITSPROFIL, um wirkungsvoll zu kommunizieren und zu führen; vor allem, wenn es schwierig wird. - DEUTSCH - EUR 1.190,- (exkl. UST) :: Mit KATARZYNA BOBINSKA
- Multiple DatesFri, Jan 19Wiener Schule der VerhandlungsführungJan 19, 2024, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM GMT+1Trainieren Sie an diesem Tag das Potenzial von Konflikten zu nutzen und Drama in Ihrem Leben zu reduzieren. Starten Sie Ihre Selbstentdeckungsreise inklusive persönlichem Drama Resilienz Assessment (DRA) - DEUTSCH :: EUR 490.- (exkl.UST) :: Mit KATARZYNA BOBINSKA
- Mon, Feb 19WienFeb 19, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Feb 24, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1The five-day intensive YN Academy is based on the tradition of the Vienna School of Negotiation and includes methods such as Harvard's Principled Negotiations, the Process Communication Model (PCM), Leading out of Drama (LOD), et al. For young professionals UNDER 30 :: APPLICATION ONLY
- Thu, Apr 11Wiener Schule der VerhandlungsführungApr 11, 2024, 8:30 AM GMT+2 – Apr 12, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+2Gewinnen Sie neue Einsichten und konkreten Praktiken für Ihren konstruktiven Umgang mit Konflikten. Nutzen Sie Ihr persönliches Drama Resilience Assessment zur Stärkung Ihrer Fähigkeiten. Leading Out of Drama® mit weniger Kollateralschaden. - DEUTSCH :: EUR 1.090.- (exkl.UST) :: Mit SONJA RAUSCHÜTZ